Saturday, April 9, 2011

Kanye West Got That Vintage Ralph Lauren Polo "Tiger Blood" Running Through His Veins.


Spotted Online Here: Bleueblood.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Although I have never completely forgiven Kanye West for his appearance on Rhymefest's "Brand New" song wherein he waxed less than poetically that, "Ralph Lauren was boring" before he wore him, my temper has cooled considerably in years since that ridiculous claim was made. What was once barely visible through my fog of anger thanks to a fit of blind rage brought on by such egregious lyrics has now morphed into a sort of "there, there" attitude towards Mr. West, Mr. West with regards to this matter. Yes, today I view his faux paux in a much more understanding light. Simply put, I pretty much now just pity his arrogant ignorance.

That having been said, I nevertheless have to give it up for the homie when he does right. And this vintage Ralph Lauren Polo "Tiger Head" Varsity Jacket is definitely RIGHT! Y.O.U. stay classy Chicago ... lol. Good shit!

No comments: