Friday, April 20, 2012

420 Soldiers Unite!


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: It's been 2 years since I have published an entry in recognition of this High Times Magazine holiday, however, be not dismayed my pot head friends, my support for Y.O.U. remains ever strong.

Although my leisure pursuits involve neither the chiefing of Chocolate Chunk nor the kindling of Kush, I've got nothing but L.O.V.E. for yall! Why? Because I understand the basic human need for escapism - chemically assisted or otherwise ... Lol.

So, whether it be my legendary affinity for Irish Catholic whiskey (NOTE: YES, I am without a doubt talking about Y.O.U. John Jameson) or your vanilla Dutch Master® wrapped smoldering lust for THC crystal coated cannabis, I recognize that our disparate paths ultimately lead us ALL to a marvelous single common goal - a shared joie de vivre. Woe to those who hate and cheers to those whom celebrate! This is life. This is Livestyle!

No comments: